I had my oil rinse on Saturday, March 29, 2014 in preparation for ‘my Ultimate Castor Oil Challenge’ which begins on Tuesday, April 01, 2014.
How I did my oil rinse:
1. I washed my hair thoroughly with water and Dudu-Osun soap
3. Covered my hair with Castor Oil (Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil), and massaged for about a minute
4. Applied conditioner (Aloe-Jojoba Conditioning Rinse) over the oil , then detangled
5. Waited for about 30 minutes (or more – I think)
7. Applied leave-in conditioner (Shea Butter Miracle Leave-In Conditioner) and shea-butter (original form), and left to air-dry
I decided to twist my hair the following day so that it would be easy for me to apply Castor oil to the roots of my hair during the challenge. While twisting my hair, I noticed that my hair had retained moisture, which is what I’ve always wanted. I plan to do this once a month after the challenge!
These are the pictures of the products I used:
Thanks for sharing the tips Zu!